We are currently not part of the BC Vaccine Passport mandate, please review our health & administrative policies before you visit! We are a Community Acupuncture & Holistic Health Collective in the heart of YYJ.
COVID Creature-Comfort Acu-Nap Contingencies
Here are a few suggestions that may help you stay warm and enhance your level of comfort and relaxation:
- DRESS WARMLY, sweaters, vests, scarves are all ways to keep your core toasty
- Bring your own CLEAN blankets and/or heating pads, hot water bottles (yes, we have a kettle) from home
- Toques are an option if you want to skip your head points
- If you are prone to extra chilly feet, we can modify your point combo so you can leave your socks on
- Headphones or ear plugs to block noise, as all the extra handwashing and talking to one another through our masks does create more background noise
- Please do not arrive more than a few minutes before your appointment to minimize the time spent waiting outside as the weather starts cooling off and the days gradually get shorter. To maintain social distancing, it is not possible to let people wait in the lobby.
H&H swag sale: a fundraiser for the IRSSS
We have goodies left over from our crowdfunding campaign early 2020 and we are hoping to sell off what is remaining to continue supporting the Indian Residential School Survivors Society.
We have H&H totebags, prints, tumblers and hand-shaped dishes up for grabs!
Available in the lobby during Community Acupuncture hours, if you are not booked for an appointment, but wanted to drop by to purchase, wait at the front door and someone will let you in. Emailing us in advance would also be very helpful, email@example.com.
All proceeds will be donated to the IRSSS, while supplies last. We will be taking debit, credit and cash :)Find out more!
Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy w Practicum Student, Catherine Turnbull
Catherine will be offering FREE BCST sessions as part of her training through Body Intelligence.
TUES 10:00am – 1:00pm
WED 4:00pm – 8:00pm
Biodynamic craniosacral therapy (BCST) is a form of light touch bodywork that is especially effective for balancing the nervous system. BCST emerged from the lineage of osteopathy, a manual therapy that treats the body as a holistic system with an inherent ability to heal.
BCST meets the body where it is, without trying to elicit a particular response or catharsis from the system. Using light, spacious, compassionate hands, BCST practitioners offer their clients valuable resources for being in relationship with their whole system.Find out more!
My name is Brewster Scott
I am a First Generation Grenadian Canadian on my Father’s side and a 3rd generation Irish/Scottish/Pennsylvania Dutch Canadian mix on my Mother’s.
One of the reasons my parents decided to name me “Brewster” was so that when my name was seen on a resume, I would track as male and bypass cursory sexism in job selection. Needless to say, the concept of discrimination and some of the ways it can have an impact, has been a growing part of my awareness since I first heard my own name.
I was born in Whitehorse, Yukon, but raised in Duncan, BC, the traditional territories of the Cowichan Tribes and the Hul’qumi’num people.
I have been a Naturopathic Doctor since 2011, and a Registered TCM Practitioner since 2019. I am also a mother, sister, daughter and life partner.Find out more!