We are OPEN, please review our health & administrative policies before you visit! We are a Community Acupuncture & Holistic Health Collective in the heart of YYJ.
COVID Creature-Comfort Acu-Nap Contingencies
As we fast approach a seasonal change (farewell summer…sniff…), we will need to get creative to ensure that you continue to be comfortable AND safe during your acu-naps and that we do not create an overwhelming amount of laundry….
Here are a few suggestions that may help you stay warm and enhance your level of comfort and relaxation:
- DRESS WARMLY, sweaters, vests, scarves are all ways to keep your core toasty
- Bring your own CLEAN blankets and/or heating pads, hot water bottles (yes, we have a kettle) from home
- Toques are an option if you want to skip your head points
- If you are prone to extra chilly feet, we can modify your point combo so you can leave your socks on
Email confirmation & COVID-19 screening survey
As cases of COVID-19 in BC and specifically Vancouver Island continue to rise, we are implementing additional measures to ensure we step-up our screening measures. It will make the process in the clinic lobby quicker, more efficient and hopefully, safer.
We are asking our clients for the following:
- Please ensure you are receiving emails from the H&H JaneApp system. This is the way we send appointment reminders 36 hrs before your appointments, appointment confirmations/rescheduling/cancellations and receipts for your treatment fees. You may need to check your spam folder and add us to your list of contacts.
- We are implementing an online COVID-19 Screening survey, which will be emailed to you 24 hrs before your appointment. We kindly ask that you complete this quick survey to ensure you are not at risk of COVID transmission prior to your visit to H&H.
Reiterating our cancellation policies in preparation for the start of the school year
First and foremost, we’d like to thank all of our clients thus far for their accountability to the much needed acupuncture appointments you have been booking. We are delighted that you are both practicing self-care and supporting our small business :)
As a reminder:
We are accepting cancellations up to 12 HOURS BEFORE your appointment.
Any scheduling changes within 12 hours of your appointment will be subject to a $35 cancellation fee
Exceptions granted to the following unforeseen and/or emergency situations:
> Illness or accident
> Personal/family emergencies
> Childcare conflicts
> If you have been exposed to COVID-19
I initially struggled writing this post because I’m a pretty private person, and social media is well, weird, but then I ran into a client out in the world and was delighted to see their face and smile, and then was equally delighted by a friend’s bio I read on Instagram, and realised that we need to see each other’s faces and hear each other’s stories. So here is my face and a little bit about me:
I was born and have lived most of my life in Victoria/Lekwungen territories. I am the youngest of 3 kids, all born in the 70s, and now I am an aunt to four rad, no-longer-so-small humans.Read more about Susan!