Acupuncture treatment plans are your ticket to success to ensure you receive the appropriate frequency and duration of treatment you need to resolve your concerns and reach your treatment goals.
We hope that our Acupuncture Seat Sale punchcards might be an incentive to maintain your treatment plan! It makes a great gift for a loved one…or yourself!
Seat Sales will regularly run quarterly MARCH, JUNE, SEPTEMBER, DECEMBER.
EFFECTIVE December 2019, discounted sessions at $19/session:
- 3 acu-naps for $57
- 6 acu-naps for $114
Terms & conditions
We accept cash, cheque & debit. We hope to LIMIT credit card payments to help to ensure more goes to the clinic rather than to credit card processing fees. We really appreciate it if that is an option for you.
If you cannot make it into our office in-person, there a LIMITED option for e-transfer, please EMAIL for details, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Treatment cards valid for 6 months from date of purchase and are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- One client per card, cards cannot be shared between more than one client.
- Clients may purchase multiple treatment cards and/or purchase them as a gift!
Clients hoping to claim Acupuncture Seat Sale fees with their extended health care benefits:
- We provide proof of usage of each Seat Sale session redeemed in the form of an emailed receipt. Many Extended Benefits Providers will reimburse prepaid treatment packages once the package is used up and we suggest you submit your email receipts for this purpose.
- Due to legal reasons, we are no longer able to provide “Single Session” $55 or $105 receipts.
- If the process of submitting Seat Sale punchcard purchases is not compatible with the requirements of your Extended Health Benefits plan, we suggest that you forgo purchasing our cards and resume using our $20-50 sliding scale
For more information, contact us | 250-590-3185
Did you know?
Acupuncture is covered by most extended health plans in BC. Please contact your employer or extended health provider to find out about your coverage.
Client accountability & the expiry date
The expiry date is there to encourage you to receive treatment frequently enough to get results. Acupuncture works best on an accumulative basis and so we offer a discounted rate ($19/session) in exchange for your commitment to coming regularly within a 6 month time frame. The expiry date is in place to hold you accountable in relationship to the valuable and AFFORDABLE service we provide.
If you aren’t able to come in within a 6 month period to use up your 3 or 6 sessions, then please reconsider whether you should purchase a punchcard and choose whatever works best for you.
We encourage the punchcard holder to take responsibility for their well-being and to the discounted rate you are entitled to when you purchase a punchcard from Heart & Hands.
If you have a soon to expire punchcard:
- Transferring the card over to a friend/family member so they may use up the remaining pre-paid sessions. Please notify us if you choose to do so, contact us | 250-590-3185
- We do not extend punchcard expiry dates.