- How to book an appointment in JaneApp
- Tips for a relaxing visit to H&H
- How to add yourself to the wait list
- Current promotions
How to book an appointment in JaneApp
- Clicking on one of the booking button below which will take you to our online booking, heartandhands.janeapp.com ;
- Choose the appointment type whether NEW or RETURNING client;
- Choose the timeslot of your choice – each practitioner’s schedule is also listed below for your reference;
- At the end of the booking process, there is a section for “Reason for visit”, please include a short note outlining your main complaint(s);
- Check your email, JaneApp will have sent you the “New Patient Intake Acupuncture/Cupping”, please complete this prior to arrive for your appointment!
|Tues||10:00 am – 2:00 pm|
|Wed||3:00 – 7:00 pm|
|Thurs||10:00 am – 2:00 pm|
|Fri||10:00am – 1:00pm (alt)|
3:00 – 7:00 pm
|Sat (alt)||10:00 am – 3:00 pm|
|Mon||3:00 – 7:00 pm|
|Tues||3:00 – 7:00 pm|
|Sat (alt)||10:00am – 3:00pm|
Tips for a relaxing visit to H&H
How to add yourself to the wait list
PLEASE NOTE: we have been extremely busy and our schedule is filling quickly. We are encouraging everyone to BOOK IN ADVANCE whenever you can.
If you cannot find an appointment time, please add yourself to our wait list, you’ll find it on the BOTTOM LEFT when logged into JaneApp.
You will be automatically booked if something comes available, so watch your email for an appointment confirmation.
We will call you if your desired appointment is less than 12 hrs in advance!