- For new clients
- How to book an appointment in JaneApp
- Current promotions
- How to add yourself to the wait list
- Current scheduling & booking policies
- Cancellation policies
- COVID Creature-Comfort Acu-Nap Contingencies
Upon booking, you will receive an email confirmation.
Check this for a link to your intake form and complete your online intake as soon as you receive it.
If an electronic intake is in anyway difficult for you, PLEASE ARRIVE 15 min BEFORE your appointment time to complete the necessary forms by hand.
For further assistance please call 250-590-3185.
How to book an appointment in JaneApp
- Clicking on one of the booking buttons below your practitioner for choice will take you to heartandhands.janeapp.com to our online booking;
- Choose the appointment type whether NEW or RETURNING client;
- Choose the timeslot of your choice;
- At the end of the booking process, there is a section for “Notes”, please include a short note outlining your main complaint(s);
- Check your email, JaneApp will have sent you the “New Patient Intake Acupuncture/Cupping”, please complete this prior to arrive for your appointment!
David Gillese, R.Ac. –
Cupping Therapy & Practice Community Acupuncture
|Wed CUPPING||4:00 – 8:00 pm|
|Thurs practice CA||4:00 – 6:15 pm|
|Fri CUPPING||3:00 – 7:00 pm|
David will be starting Community Acupuncture Thursdays in August!
How to add yourself to the wait list
PLEASE NOTE: we have been extremely busy and our schedule is filling quickly. We are encouraging everyone to BOOK IN ADVANCE whenever you can.
If you cannot find an appointment time, please add yourself to our wait list, you’ll find it on the BOTTOM LEFT when logged into JaneApp. We will call you if anything becomes available.
Remember to set the required DATES and TIMES when adding yourself to the wait list.
Current scheduling & booking policies
For details about our safety & disinfection protocols, READ HERE.
We are accepting cancellations up to 12 HOURS BEFORE your appointment. No shows/cancellations with less than 12 hrs is subject to a $35 fee (for Acupuncture/Cupping) or $10 fee (for NADA).
Exceptions granted to the following unforeseen and/or emergency situations:
- Illness or accident
- Personal/family emergencies
- Childcare conflicts
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 or awaiting test results
Please provide advanced notice, so there is adequate time for another client to fill your timeslot. Up to 12 HOURS BEFORE, you may cancel your appointment via:
- Online through heartandhands.janeapp.com (preferred)
- Email, email@example.com
- Phone, 250-590-3185 – please LEAVE a message
PLEASE NOTE: we always do our due diligence to contact you if you miss an appointment. Failure to follow-up with us will result in your online booking being disabled until your $35 fee is paid.
Here are a few suggestions that may help you stay warm and enhance your level of comfort, relaxation AND save us from drowning in laundry: