Latifa Pelletier-Ahmed, MSc Herbal Medicine, BSc Botany
587-703-7314 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Latifa believes herbal medicine is the people’s medicine.
She strives to link plant bodies to human bodies in a way that builds resilience, community, strength, love and integrity. When she observes nature she sees a powerful source of healing and renewal. We all carry that healing life force inside ourselves. Plants are really good at reminding us about that.
Latifa harvests her own medicines, by hand, from the land, with gratitude.
Education and self-empowerment are a big part of my practice. She is a faculty member at Pacific Rim College and she runs workshops regularly.
Latifa holds a Master of Science in Herbal Medicine and Bachelor of Science in Botany.
THURSDAYS 3 – 7pm (starting in September)
Book with Latifa
3 session package for $75-$90 sliding scale
*Valid for 6 months
**Cash & credit accepted
About herbal medicine
Herbal medicine uses plant-based medicine in the form of tincture (alcohol extracts), teas, capsules, and ointments. Plant-based medicines can help relieve symptoms, support the natural healing process of the body, and nourish the spirit. Herbal medicine can be used to support:
- General health (headaches, immune support, allergies)
- Mental health (stress, anxiety, depression, insomnia)
- Skin (eczema, psoriasis, acne)
- Digestion (IBS, peptic ulcers, indigestion, constipation)
- Cardiovascular health (high blood pressure, heart disease, varicose veins)
- Musculoskeletal (arthritis)
- Urinary tract (bladder infection)
- Gynecological (PMS, menstrual irregularities, menopausal symptoms)
- Male-bodied health (benign prostate hyperplasia, erectile dysfunction)
- Autoimmune and metabolic disease (hyper/hypothyroid, diabetes)
What to expect in an initial consultation?
Meet & greet: FREE (15 minutes)
Initial consultation: $40-$70, cash & credit only (1 hour)
An initial consultation lasts 60 minutes and is an in-depth look at your health history and current health status. Any relevant tests and blood work may be reviewed at this time. Additional assessments such as blood pressure may also be taken. Herbal medicines will be recommended and generally a minimum of 3 follow-up appointments is recommended.
What to expect in a follow up consultation?
Follow up consultation: $30-$60, cash & credit only (30 minutes)
A follow-up consultation lasts 30 minutes, will review health progress, and build trust between us. Any new concerns may be brought forward. Adjustments to the herbal formula may also be made.