- NEW clients, $30-60 sliding scale (includes $10 paperwork fee).
- RETURNING clients, $20-50.
- We accept cash, cheque & debit. Pay what you can afford.
We ask that you LIMIT your use of credit cards. Choosing to pay with debit and cash helps to ensure more goes to the clinic rather than to credit card processing fees. We really appreciate it if that is an option for you.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your appointment time to complete paperwork & NEW client orientation. A session typically is 45-60 minutes.
- Download & print your forms in advance & you can complete them prior to your appointment.
- Rescheduling appointments is free of charge! Missed appointments / late cancellations (less than 24 hrs) are subject to a $20 fee.
- Please bring or wear loose fitting clothing, ensure you’ve eaten & refrain from wearing scents in our space.
- Feel free to bring ear plugs, your own music with headphones, pillow, blanket to make your session more comfortable :)
- Wondering more about how acupuncture works, accessibility, insurance coverage, etc.? Read our Frequently Asked Questions
- Eves of Destruction Roller Derby League are eligible for $15 acupuncture sessions when members present their league insurance card. NEW clients subject to a $10 paperwork fee.
- Members of the VICS – present your membership card & receive a $15 acupuncture session. NEW clients subject to a $10 paperwork fee.
Other useful things
Frequently asked questions
Acupuncture Seat Sales
Direct MSP Billing