Have we made a positive impact on your life? Submit your Heart & Hands story and be entered to win awesome H&H prizes!
We love community. And we love stories. Humans of Heart & Hands is a collection of practitioner, volunteer & client accounts of how Heart & Hands Health Collective has made a positive impact in their lives.
Your stories are a living document of how community acupuncture can change the world, shifting societal views about self-care, the use of traditional modalities for prevention as well as supporting our organization and it’s hardworking practitioners.
There are a few ways you can contribute!
- Share your Heart & Hands story! Share your personal account of being part of our community. It can be as short or long as you’d like, for examples to get you inspired, read the stories we’ve collected so far :)
- Share your photo! In the spirit of “Humans of New York“, if you are comfortable, lend us a photograph of yourself! Browse through the gallery ! This is either to accompany your Heart & Hands story or if you are at a loss for words, we can post just your photograph alone. You may either:
(A) Send us a photo of your choice;
(B) Drop by the clinic and we can take a picture of you :)
- Share your story+photo on Facebook and/or Instagram
Make sure to tag us & use #heartandhandsyyj #HumansofHeartandHands
All original posts will be entered in our draw for:
- ONE of TWO, 2 session Acupuncture passes
- H&H swag pack (totebag, stickers, buttons)
- Handthrown H&H ceramics by Mary Loria Ceramics