Teachers and educators are the foundation of our society, entrusted with the immense task of inspiring the minds of individuals of all ages, all walks of life and setting them on a path of achieving their goals. In appreciation of the dedicated and courageous folks who do this important work all while enduring the chaos of pandemic and keeping our students safe, we would like to THANK YOU <3
So whether you are a teacher, education assistant, administrator, day care worker, sessional, librarian, etc, etc., WE WANT TO SUPPORT YOU!!
September 1st – October 31st, $25 Community Acupuncture sessions
are available for anyone who works in education!
We will waive the $10 paperwork fee for NEW clients!
How to make an appointment:
- Visit heartandhandscommunity.ca/booking for more information, hours & COVID policies;
- Our booking page will take you to heartandhands.janeapp.com to our online booking;
- Choose the appointment type whether NEW or RETURNING client;
- Choose the timeslot of your choice;
- At the end of the booking process, there is a section for “Notes”, please include “Education session” so we know you are entitled to a $25 session;
- NEW clients, check your email, JaneApp will have sent you the “New Patient Intake Acupuncture/Cupping”, please complete this prior to arrive for your appointment!