We are living in increasingly uncertain times between climate emergency, growing socio-economic inequality, supply chain issues and food insecurity. It is with this in mind that we wanted to thank our unsung heroes, our hardworking, local organic farmers who keep our communities fed and support our local ecology!
November 1st to January 31st,
Community Acupuncture sessions are $25 for Greater Victoria Area Farmers!
We will waive the $10 paperwork fee for NEW clients
Let a hardworking farmer know! Help us spread the word!
At H&H, we actually have a healthy contingent of local farmers in our large client base. With new practitioners in our schedule, this is our opportunity to meet new faces as well as providing regular and affordable treatment during the low season, so our farmers can rest, relax and RECOVER from the wear and tear of growing our food!
How to book an appointment:
- Visit heartandhandscommunity.ca/booking for more information, hours & COVID policies;
- Our booking page will take you to heartandhands.janeapp.com to our online booking;
- Choose the appointment type whether NEW or RETURNING client;
- Choose the timeslot of your choice;
- At the end of the booking process, there is a section for “Notes”, please include “Farmer session” so we know you are entitled to a $25 session;
- NEW clients, check your email, JaneApp will have sent you the “New Patient Intake Acupuncture/Cupping”, please complete this prior to arrive for your appointment!